Saturday, September 13, 2014

Discover Guam... The Local Way

I had the opportunity to visit the island of Guam this month. While there, I wanted to see the U.S, National Park sites for The War in the Pacific. I searched for tours, but all the tour groups were aimed at Japanese speakers, except one. I found Discover Guam ... The Local Way by searching online. They are a locally owned and run tour company that offers tours in English. Hurray! I was taken on a personal World War II tour around the island.


At the T. Stell Newman Visitor Center, a Park Ranger talked one on one with me about Guam and WWII and  I watched a 20 minute movie. There was also a very informative museum. This gave me most of the background information I needed for the other sites.








I highly recommend this tour group if you plan on visiting Guam.


No comments:

Post a Comment