Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Hello, Kitty Licca

I've been saving this special Hello, Kitty Licca for a special day.






Her shoes are a little strange and don't stay on well, I will have to try them on with out stockings to see if they fit at all.






The reason I opened her up today, is so I can pose her with the new Re-Ment Hello, Kitty bento set I jut got.


The set includes a bento box and lid, 4 pieces of food, a thermos and lid, and chopsticks with their own carrying case. How cute is that?



Finally, Licca gets to sit down to her lunch. Yum.



2 comments:

  1. The Bento is too cute!!! I like the Licca doll and her hair is so nice. But her shoes are a little weird and fishnet stockings? Your white table with the glass top is beautiful btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes really don't suit her, I would have liked a pair of lilac flats. And yes, fishnets, sigh. The table is for the 16" Gene doll (one day I will have a Gene doll).

    ReplyDelete