Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pullip - Uncanricky

I went to the Hard Off/Hobby Off today, and I know that no one is surprised that I bought something. I had been looking at this particular doll for a while, and finally decided to buy her. She is Pullip - Uncanricky by Junplanning, from 2007.


She has a lovely punk look to her and even a red jewel tear drop on her face. Bonus, she comes with her own stand and was a great price at about $69.00.


She was new in the box, which meant I had to peel lots of tape and untwist many plastic ties to get to her. I am unhappy that one of her boots is ripped in the back, but I can live with that. 




As you can see, her boots have long, thin laces that need to be tied. And tied. And retied. They wont stay tied. How annoying. Ooops, her stocking slid down, how embarrassing.


Her joints are pretty tight, but that could be from being in the box all this time. I'll play with her a bit and hopefully she will loosen up. I am really pleased with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment