Thursday, July 12, 2012

Liv Dolls

Right before the move, I decided to buy a Liv doll. I was interested in checking out their maneuverability and play-ability. Walmart had the Making Waves dolls on sale, so I chose Making Waves Hayden.

She is a basic Liv in a bathing suit. Not long after, I realized that she couldn't hang out in a bathing suit in February, so I bought a cute nautical outfit, also on sale. I was starting to become addicted. By the actual move I had bought another outfit (pajamas), an extra wig, and another Hayden, Twist and Dance.


Here is Hayden in her nightgown, robe, and slippers.


While she has decent mobility, she can not cross her legs, and does not have full BJD range of motion.


She can balance on her own in many poses.


In her cute, 2-piece bathing suit.


Ready for a walk on the boardwalk.




This is the Twist and Dance doll. I loved the look, but was disappointed that the body doesn't move the same as the other doll. The legs don't bend and she can't even sit down. It looses a lot of play-ability.




No comments:

Post a Comment